Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Never too early to plan, arriving in Milan, mid-February 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Long story, mostly dictated by using airline miles before their value got depreciated, but we are flying into Milan in mid-February 2017, likely during 1/2 term as our winter break seems to always correspond with the U.K. Holiday.

Now to decide where to ski for a week. I've been into exploring newer places if possible recently, but also would like a nice village/town atmosphere for the family. From a skiing pespective, In a perfect world, I need some expert terrain, with some off piste oportunities, which my daughter will partake with me Smile. Also need some extensive intermediate groomers for the wife. Given how bizarre the weather has been, higher and more reliable snow is important.

I have never been to cortina and have always wanted to go, but it seems very difficult to reach from Milan. Zermatt is probably perfect from what I remember last I visited over a decade ago, but I have been there already, albeit a long time ago, late season with lousy snow and considerably lower skiing skills. Therefore I didn't really get to know the Mountain and didn't make it to the Italian side for pasta. Should that be top on my list?, even with the horribly expensive CHF.

Anywhere else? St moritz?, Davos? Never been. Only been to courmeyer in Italy and like it, though was a bit small for a week. Thanks for any suggestions.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Monterosa. In which case, IMV, Champoluc.

I have a vested interest and will send you a PM.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am in Gressoney at the moment (with no vested interest) and I was going to suggest this area,as yesterday my instructor was saying that a lot people do day trips here from Milan as it is 2hrs away. Lovely area.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
3rd vote for Champoluc! Get a guide to make the most of the very good off piste! Massive long runs which are well groomed and looked after. It's a small village though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy