Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replace my Atomic Sweet Daddys!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having ditched my 'best' Rossignols because of the conditions at Xmas and Easter I went back to my old Atomics, the general consensus, myself included, was that I was skiing better on the Atomics, so what is todays equivalent? The Atomic website would suggest Automatic ski - What do snowHeads reckon?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Sweet Daddy's were a great ski but tended to be a bit shot after a season of hard skiing. Atomic Backland is in the lineage but it depends what you want to do, apart from ski, that is.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks davidof, sadly my hips/pelvis now dictate that on piste is the order of the day, however, sometimes the off piste is just easier.... snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin wrote:
Thanks davidof, sadly my hips/pelvis now dictate that on piste is the order of the day, however, sometimes the off piste is just easier.... snowHead

I'd still consider the backlands. The Sweet Daddy was also sold as a touring ski and ladies ski with different graphics. The backland can be picked up for less than 300 euros. Nice light ski but might get thrown about a bit in rough snow.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy