Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF / Oxygene - La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from Aime 2000, and (sadly) already planning for next year as mini-Hawk will be at school in September. The past 2 years we've had him in Aime 2000 as one of the few options for having both skiing lessons AND nursery without us having to return for lunch pickup. ESF were brilliant, and took him out in the afternoon this year despite him only being just 4, so was very proud when he became a full Ourson Smile

Anyway, as we have more options for next year, I was looking for some opinions on what the best school option would be to take him mostly all day next year. I've heard that Oxygene is generally more modern and better for English speakers, but given how impressed I was with ESF this year, I'm thinking of sticking with them. All thoughts on what would be the best option for Easter 2017 in Plagne Center / Aime 2000 very welcome.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used Oxygene on two trips for our girls then aged 4 and 10 and I can't speak highly enough of them. There were terrific and the kids enjoyed themselves whilst learning at a good rate.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oxygene took a 5 year old on her first ever ski trip at Christmas and she was using the lifts and skiing in the first three days. By the end of the week she was confident on everything they took the class on and skied with her auntie on much more when not in class. All this being on holiday without her parents, but with a loving auntie. I think Oxygene did an excellent job.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oxygene get really good reviews from our guests and also offer an "after ski school lunch club" option where you don't have to return to pickup. In general the feedback about them is much more positive than about ESF - but if your son was happy and settled with ESF no harm in returning with them - they are cheaper than Oxygene too!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy