Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine 06 All season

Poster: A snowHead
I've been here since Dec 1 and the snow's been amazing, its still the talk of the town, France telecom on the other hand have been plenty less than amazing but we're back on line now after 6 weeks of lurking in internet cafes and bookshops. If anyone's out here this year please feel free to pm us to meet up. Its nice to be back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 18-01-06 21:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty, Welcome back "brother". Hope you are all having a ball.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We certainly are, will you be at he EOSB in Val Thorens ? Assuming its still there, I've not read all of the threads yet to catch up
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I shall be there. I believe there will be a couple of others there as well Laughing . There is too much to catch up on, just start afresh. Even just typing the words The EOSB should produce a link for you.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was down that way only last week - well les gets actually, but that's only 2 lifts and 2 pistes away. And yes, the snow was suprisingly not bad at all. Weather was pretty good too - loadsa sun!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We're off to Champery in a week and 2 days time... snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andy,Yep last week was the best since we arrived for sun. We've had over half a meter of snow since you left and conditions here are very nice, sun today again too. Frosty the Snowman, Thanks for the link I've started catching up and we're all excited about meeting up with everyoneSharkymark, You should find conditions very good there's even a little more snow forecast this friday/saturday too .
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty, tell me about it - I suffered a bit from the sunburn. Was my first ever ski week without a single flake to fall from the sky. I was very surprised how well the snow held up for 2 weeks, with virtally no undergrowth poking through, nor any icy patches.
Just my luck that it dumps the moment I get back though Sad although it made a change from iced up nostrils and zero visibility. Time to go book another holiday Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think there's a few pics here... http://www.andysrockets.co.uk/pds, from various spots around the PdS from last week (8-15th Jan). More on the mobile, if I can work out how to get them off.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great pictures Andy, recognised nearly all of those locations, not sure abouthte brown bits but did notice the lake.

Frosty, have you moved lock stock or just 'doing a season'.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ian bloomfield, Doing a season with my family, we have a small chalet and have guests (friends) out each week who are making a contribution to the chalet rent and costs. A sort of Co-operative season.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty, how's the snow looking? Temperature looks like it's been up and down a bit over the past few days...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yes it has been warm but we still have plenty of snow from the recent falls at the beginning of the week. I'm walking off an injury until tomorrow and have not skied myself for three days. I'm told the pistes are in good condition with plenty of snow. Friends of mine skied to Champery yesterday on their last day and had a really great day out.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Very Happy Good, good Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty, Just over four weeks before I am in Morzine, hope it snows a bit more by then though!
snow report
Hey me too !! Will you be in Morzine itself ?
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Frosty, I'll be in Morzine for a long weekend, 31/3 to 2/4.

If you, or any snowheads around Morzine/Avoriaz at the time, fancy sharing a guide to get off the beaten piste for a bit, give me a shout !
snow report
Frosty, Staying in Le Viking at the top of Pleney lift
ski holidays
Frosty, The rain looks horrible today.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy