Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Geneva to la Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to book a holiday on the 18th February with my SO but nobody seems to have any flights from Manchester left.
I've managed to source some cheap ones of my own through BMI Baby, but it doesn't get in until 20:10
Unfortunately the last bus is at 17:00 and the train is 16:00. I don't want to drive as that's too expensive.

Any ideas?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
markP, have you looked at www.travelsupermarket.com for car hire? it may work out cheaper than a transfer.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
markP, how about a cheap hotel at Geneva airport and catch the bus next day.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, Thanks. Those prices are a bit cheaper than I'd thought. Although I shudder at the thought of having to put chains on if the need arose!

David@traxvax, I had thought about that, but I'd rather not miss out on a days skiing. I'll be in a Saturday to Saturday chalet so no way of tagging an extra day on the end.

Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
markP, you should be OK as far as Moutiers, and only after that on the final approach to La Tania. As it's fairly low unless its snowing buckets you'll probably be OK. Your car from Geneva (rent at the Swiss side, much easier, you land there anyway) will have xompulsory Winter tyres so it's unlikely you'll need snowchains on at all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy