Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Peisey - Apres ski/dinner

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just booked a fairly last minute cheeky week away with my son in Peisey with Ski Beat. Having skied Les Arcs many times and always been based at Villaroger this will be a new experience, but a good one I am sure.

We are in a small chalet, so I expect it will be fairly quiet, so looking for recommendations on where to go for a post ski beer or two pre dinner and then one or two more afterwards.

La Vache is a favourite of mine so is a must for a lunch one day and probably on the evening when the chalet staff have the day off, unless its has changed since I was last there in 2013.

Anywhere else we should try or avoid?

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bar Mont Blanc for some après ( it's in vallandry but spot the join if you can?)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We enjoyed Mont Blanc when we stayed in Peisey last year. Kids can goof around on the slopes outside too if it's light enough. There was a nice pizza place too (Le Refuge?) which we went to and the kids enjoyed
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy