Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Rack Rental Qs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

Was wondering about ski rack rental. I've looked around numerous car rental websites and hiring ski racks with the car seesm to cost roughly the same - £40 for a week. I have two questions;

1. The amount of skis that can be held by the rack?
According to Europcar and Avis, they state that one ski rack will hold one ski, but offer no suggestion to how much multiple holding ski racks will cost. Does anyone have any experience with this - and if so, is it the same price?

2. Availability
Is it guaranteed that if I prebook a ski rack it will definitely be there when I arrive? I just want to be sure because my itinerary involves driving around with skis.

Thanks!

Edit: Just realised this should probably be in the organising thread - sorry
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1: all the rental ski racks I've seen have been magnetic and will take two pairs - but there's nothing to say that yours won't be different.

2: they usually get it right - but they sometimes make mistakes.

3: what you need is a Handirack instead.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy