Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI and BOARD Shop Closing Down - SNOWCORE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks

It's a bit of a bummer to be closing down but such is life; We are clearing everything from our ski and snowboard business and as this forum has kept us entertained over the years, we wanted to let everyone here know we are happy to accept any reasonable offer on any item on our website:

www.snowcore.co.uk

and our Ebay shop:

Winter_shack

It's a good chance to pick up some bargains as we are not running the clearance sale proper until 26th of March so it's a thank you (of sorts) for keeping us entertained so if you see anything you like the look of, email us on sales@snowcore with your offer (and remember to let us know you're a Snowhead) and I am sure we will be happy to get you something decent for a really good price.

We have some items we are happy to sell in bulk EG Rossignol Tpi2 bindings (we have loads, all brand new and mixture of Axium/Axial 100's, 110's, 120's etc) is so if any ski rentals or ski clubs want to get in touch we can do a bargain price on these. We have loads of weird stuff kicking around so let us know if you have something particular and if we have it, it's yours.

Another thing we have is a whole host of kids helmets all brand new as well so if there are any ski/board clubs needing free helmets, please pass on our details and we can fix them up.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can davidhammy still get the odd bargain for people once Snowcore is finito? Was looking for gear maybe for next year....Know he is part of you guys and had some great deals before.@Snowcore, @davidhammy, Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Snowcore, Typical speedy replies and prompt professional business from you guys! #shambles
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@SkiEcosse, I live not far away and I have called past 3 times this week - no one there
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@deerman, Yet they're probably wondering why they're going out of business!! Useless!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@deerman, My uncle used to use their ski and board hire near Glenshee also and he called in at the weekend....CLOSED! Came from Glasgow so wasnae best pleased. Found a new place down the road which he said was a breath of fresh air compared to their kit anyway, was totally delighted! All new kit.....HAPPY DAYS. I was at Glencoe with kids and it was getting ruff rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy