Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lunch in Jungfrau - prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How much is a lunch in Jungfrau area pleasse?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How many bottles of wine, @hobbiteater?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry yes an open question... Basic fayre and a soft drink.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Totally depends where. I'm guessing you could pick up a sandwich and a coke for about CHF 15.- somewhere cheap and cheerful.

Schilthorn summit restaurant menu http://schilthorn.ch/cmsfiles/Speisekarte_d_e_web_1.pdf and drinks http://schilthorn.ch/cmsfiles/Getra%CC%88nke_Karte_1.pdf

Which seems remarkably reasonable to me given the surroundings.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks, yes i agree {and i must learn to use google wink}
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Some restaurants are traditionally better value than others, the restaurants at Kleine Scheidegg and Eigergletscher stations, the restaurant at Brandegg tend to be better value for money than say the Wengeneralp Hotel or the Hotel des Alpes at Kl Scheidegg, (I'd recommend Brandegg by the way, known for it's apple fritters)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And here is the menu for the Eigernordwand restaurant at Kleine Scheidegg.

http://www.eigernordwand.eu/images/files/dokumente/speisekarte.pdf

I had lunch there today. CHF20 for a lovely hot fleischekase and fried-egg sandwich and a bottle of Fanta. Prices on the menu are pretty typical for on-mountain eating in a restaurant here, but you can save a lot of money by having a burger or pizza from one of the outside stalls. Soups are also good value.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try the Hotel Bellevue des Alpes in Kleine Scheidigg . . .right under the north face of the Eiger. We had lunch there in the basement restaurant when everything else was rammed - expensive at CHF30 for Spag Bol and a Coke but worth the comfort and atmosphere . . .
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
D G Orf wrote:
Some restaurants are traditionally better value than others, the restaurants at Kleine Scheidegg and Eigergletscher stations, the restaurant at Brandegg tend to be better value for money than say the Wengeneralp Hotel or the Hotel des Alpes at Kl Scheidegg, (I'd recommend Brandegg by the way, known for it's apple fritters)

Wengernalp is now largely irrelevant for popping in for lunch. Reservations only and you need to book days in advance. Brandegg still good though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy