Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where are Kate and Wills Skiing in France?

Poster: A snowHead
Good to see they're wasting our taxes in Klosters and are slumming it in France like most other Brits. Pint says they're not in a 2x2 box in Avoriaz though.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not wasting sorry
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Even though they are not actually skiing in the photos, they are clearly in snow and enjoying it.

So... (in the words of the Daily Mail)... why aren't they wearing helmets? snowHead

actually.. I don't think the DM *have* asked this...... yet!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was wondering this, big coup for the resort.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Probably 3 valleys, they've skiied there before
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Googles with beanies- what is the Royal Family coming to?!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
^ a searching question.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Surely they would have been spotted in the 3vs? Maybe they went to Megeve or La Clusaz.

Good to know the royals get their babies' snowsuits at John Lewis like the rest of us snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Megeve was my thought.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm more concerned about what your "pint" says. The reverse nanny filter can make for some interesting threads at times. I thought you ,might have been referring to Paul Dacre of the Daily Fail for example
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Meribel?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LDA with Crystal
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Families on State benefits should be prohibited from skiing anywhere but their local Dendrix slope. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
They're also wearing trainers which, unless the goggles are protection for a snowball fight, makes me think they dressed for the camera.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm disappointed Prince Bill didn't borrow his dad's venerable navy fartbag - they're all about heritage after all.

Failing that to emphasise their modernity surely skittles coloured Norrona is de riguer.
ski holidays
To be quite honest, I don't give a damn where they went skiing.
snow conditions
Should be supporting Grannies local ski area at Glenshee.

Perhaps theyre supporting the 'in' lobby by being pictured at a Euro resort. Laughing

Anyone know where they are ?
snow conditions
I reckon they are/were in Courchevel or Meribel. Probably Meribel.
snow report
@Hells Bells,

+1
snow conditions
My vote is Courchevel
snow report
For the first time ever, this forum has failed to deliver. The font of all things knowledgable about skiing does not know where they were.

They drink in one of our local pubs back in the UK. I've never bumped in to them but lots of locals do. I'll ask them to ask them where they went.
snow conditions
DM claims it was Courchevel.
snow conditions
I don't think it would be Courchevel. Too much Pap.
snow conditions
Was a section of the Today Program (Radio 4) this morning on this very subject.
And how the Press were mighty miffed that Kate And Wills had managed to elude them.
It seems they went to Courchevel.
latest report
To be honest, I think the press tread far more carefully after what happened with Diana. William and Kate live here in west Norfolk and are seen about in the shops, pubs and children's play areas - particularly Kate and the press seem leave her alone to let her get on with her life which is great. There's a fair few under cover officers about. My brother in law is a wildlife photogrpaher and used to get spoken to quite a lot for wanderng around the Sandringham area with cameras and long lenses but he generally gets left alone now they know who he is.

I think the press expect to cover certain traditional things so they all come up for Christmas day when all the royals go to church but stay away for the rest of the year. I guess the press see the royal annual skiing trip as one of those annual events where they are entitled to take photgraphs at, which is why they're a bit miffed by missing out. I'm not really a royalist but always found the industry that surrounds them rather amusing. A big part of of the WEst Norfolk economy is driven by a silver tidal wave arriving daily by the coachload who go home laden with shortbread tins with pictures of the Queen and corgis etc. etc. I think the Kate and Wills plate sells almost as well as the Dambusters plate did in the 90s.
snow report
It was Courchevel. My guess would be a chalet owned by a friend rather than an Esprit trip snowHead
snow conditions
Didn't I hear/read that the Royals have reached a truce with the Paps after the French villa scandal?

Something like; you leave us (Royals) to get on with our lives in peace and quiet and we will give you (the press) certain photo opportunities, if you don't then we will make your lives hell and get the privacy laws overhauled!
snow report
@marcellus, yes but now the Daily Mail has decided they dont get enough juicy stories (everyone got bored of Pippa`s backside) so they`re going for them again..... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@cameronphillips2000,
Quote:

Pint says they're not in a 2x2 box in Avoriaz though.

If 3V it would be hard to resist a 25sq m family studio, with click-clack convertible double and bunks in the entrance corridor. Les Menuires is de rigeur je pense.
latest report
Quote:

everyone got bored of Pippa`s backside

Have you verified that with Boris?
snow conditions
Reading some more, it appears they took one photographer on the private jet with them for him to them "circulate" the photos... no wonder all the other paps are pissed off for having to pay a competitor for the photos perhaps they're on a cut!

After all everyone keeps saying the Royals should pay their way!!
snow report
I couldnt care less how many meet and greets Kate and William do or not - they`re both as dull as dishwater.

Give me Camilla or D of E any day, I bet they would be great fun Laughing
ski holidays
I think their public personae have been dulled down by media interest. It's too risky to display any sign of character for fear of it being jumped on by some interest group or other as offensive, insensitive, or whatever. So this generation of Royals has now been blanded out to the point of invisibility. I'm sure they have their own personalities, but they just don't get to show them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy