Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet 2016/2017 flight schedule release dates ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've taken the below info from their website, looking at half term release dates it states mid May?

The last couple of years it's been March ?
Is the website bluffing me or is it subject to change ?

Key diary dates

30th October 2016 – 5th February 2017 Christmas 2016, Winter 2016/2017 - Mid April 2016

6th February 2017 – 25th March 2017 - Winter 2016/2017, Half Term February 2017 - Mid May 2016

26th March 2017 – 25th June 2017 Spring 2017, Easter 2017, Half Term May 2017 - September 2016
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Is the website bluffing me or is it subject to change ?

Their release date for Easter flights (which they made more precise as the time approached) was dead right, opened at one minute past midnight. The price of Saturday flights had gone up a great deal (three times) in an hour and five times by the morning. rolling eyes

I will be waiting to book Christmas flights for the family but not Saturdays or Sundays, so not such a bunfight.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Set up an alert with these guys:
http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert
Very prompt and more importantly no spam.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@chocksaway, I did that but got no alert for the Easter flights. Maybe I did it wrong - must try again.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@DaiSki, just looked back through my emails from last year, flights for feb 2016 were released 27th march 2015 if that is any help, I got an email from easyjet and looked straightaway but costs were astronomical for a family of 4 so decided to drive instead.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@terrygasson, I booked on that date about 7:00 in morning, they were high then as well !
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

I booked on that date about 7:00 in morning

I booked Easter flights for 3 families 15 minutes after they opened at midnight. That was too late for the best prices. At 7 am you've definitely missed the first worm. wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They dates work well for us, we are driving for first time this school Easter and that will let us know if we need flights or not for half term 2017 before they are released. Hoping the drive is. Ok. As flying is the biggest low of the holiday for me
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Jonny996, there is no comparison between driving at Easter (normally a doddle) and driving at half term (needs careful planning to avoid heavy traffic, even if there's no snow on the roads).

If you're heading to France, Easter is low season, UK half term ALWAYS coincides with French half term and sometimes with Paris weeks, which are the worst.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Pam,

Any indications on how much is a returned Geneva ticket cost if booked 15 minutes after mid-night on the release date for Feb Half Term?

Thanks!! Blush
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@"pam w" Can you give me your email address (in private), so that I can check what happened with your Flight Alert last year?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy