Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TOP SKI and Pat Zimmer in ValD'isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
he is everywhere! Some one is doing a fantastic pr job for Top Ski ski school - but reading the articles it looks like they deserve it?

Last Article was in the Sat Times.

I have looked at the reveiws and not many people mention Pat/Top ski...anyone had experience?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know a couple of people who have and thought he was the business, but also a couple of people who found that if you don't buy into the religion he's not too charming and helpful
! Sorry, not much help.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My wife and I did 4 mornings with Top Ski, part guiding part lessons, a few years ago and found it excellent. The guide/instructor we had was Vincent. I was very impressed with how well organised they were and their overall attitude.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Top ski: It does what it says

I 1st started sking with them in 1992 and think I have only mist 1 year. I think its what keeps me going back to val.

I have always had a good experance with them, either off piste or ice climbing.

Last year I had one of the best days sking i have ever had and for me sking with a mountain guild reduces the risk of off piste sking. they always seem to find the good snow when it get difficult.

I would highly recomend them.

David
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy