Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lech or oberlech skischool for children who are beginners?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I cant decide whether oberlech or lech skischool is a better option for my children. We are staying in lech and the hotel looks close to he nursery slopes but i am wondering if it would be better for the children to be at oberlech as the snow should be better higher at end of march and it looks like it would be more convienient for us to meet them for lunch.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Distance in Lech from main piste to nursery slopes is not far.
Having lunch in Lech village: some good options, also near nursery slopes.
Skischool in Oberlech wil mean taking your kid every morning in the cablecar, and walk towards nursery area there
But then again, you will have to go up the mountain anyway.
Lech is larger, so probably more kids. Maybe that's a thing to take into account?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would not worry about the snowquality anywhere.
Lech is high also, and the nurseryslopes are north facing.
Whilst in Oberlech southfacing!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mmmmm. Stayed in oberlech about 8 years ago with the family - ah the good old days. My youngest was 4 at the time and he was in the ski school in oberlech. From memory I thought we'd been better sticking him in the lech ski school as the nursery area was bigger. Depends on the ages of your kids I suppose. Don't think the snow quality will be an issue.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oberlech attracts a higher quality of visitor.

Go there.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lech, its a fantastic ski school, why would you want to schlep up to Oberlech each morning?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Holidayqueen,
My information is pretty dated my kids are now away to Uni but when they were young we stayed at Oberlech but put the kids into ski school at Lech, the facilities looked far better.
Went twice and kids loved it both times.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Whitegold,
Yeah, you're right.
Completely forgotten that Lech is total slumbs.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy