Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Food Takeaway/Delivery Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a delivery takeout service not a chalet catering where you have to pre order just a normal food delivery service you can call in Morzine cant seem to find one online? Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could try chalet kitchen. I haven't used them so don't know if they're any good.

http://www.chaletkitchen.com/index.php
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do you mean a supermarket shop? Or pre-made ready meals delivery? For the latter- Bon appetite alpes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought he just meant a pizza or other takeaway delivery service that he could just phone up on the day, but might be wrong.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all, I meant like a pizza or Chinese delivery service, its my hen do and after a heavy 1st night have a feeling I may not be even able to put my head out the front door the next day so was trying to forward think in case this happens (most prob Embarassed )
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No we do not have any such delivery services except pizza schuss in town. You'd have to walk and collect from
mammas or spice garden on rue du bourg.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@mavisflo, if there's a group of you, I would probably used the catering companies listed above. They will deliver everything pre-cooked and just ready to heat.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank You Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thank You Smile
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Normally this is easy. Drop into a pizza place during the day and ask if they deliver. It has worked for us on several occasions. Seemed more than happy when spending over 50 Euros. They even took cash on delivery which seemed like a risk, but hey its their business.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Definitely drop in during the day rather than waiting till the evening - we rang up at 7pm and ordered 7 pizzas and got told that it would be 2 hours, which just was too long to wait. We fell into the trap of expecting UK type delivery times! In the end we just bought them from the Carre Four and cooked them ourselves!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy