Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Poster: A snowHead
Came across Mr & Mr (yes, both male) Tweedledum and Tweedledee today in Valmorel...

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So even Queer Eye folks have an off day? Or is this the Belgian skiing teams' outfit? NehNeh
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting expression of consternation on lifty!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Look on the lift attendants face pretty much says it all!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I saw some nasty all in one suits in Austria !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Pete If you have time that is worthy of submission to http://www.fluorescentrompersuits.co.uk/ Very Happy

If only for the look on the lifties face Shocked

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Mon 16-01-06 20:06; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good grief! Tweedledum and Tweedledumber
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
These are definite entries for the Fashion Police competition 2006
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Easiski an I saw the mother of all ski suits in L2A but we didn't have a camera Sad with us it really was the worst I have seen
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
doesn't count unless you have the evidence....check out the mediazone. Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Russell, I saw the mother of all skisuits in our local charity shop before Christmas. Unfortunately my phone was flat or I'd have taken a picture. I'm going to Durham at the weekend , so I may pop in and see if it's still there, I was going to buy it for my hubby for a joke Christmas present, but he turned up to give me a lift home before I had a chance.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Helen Beaumont, would he have got the joke or thought you were serious.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Are you sure it's not; GOLDFISH and FOXY. Twisted Evil
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Look at the ski's rolling eyes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
No, it's clearly ROLFHARRIS and SIRDAVIDATTENBOROUGH

Look at the bananas.
snow report
I rather like them Embarassed - in fact they're fairly similar to my old parachuting jumpsuit Cool . I wonder a) whether I can find it (definite possibility), and b) if it would fit over anything warm (less likely) - or even c) if it will fit around me any longer (even less likely); it could then possibly double as a racing suit Laughing .
latest report
Why is the one on right rubbing his bum crack against the barrier?. I hope it didn't ruin your day PG
snow report
Hilarious! A very small stag weekend perhaps (he says, being charitable...)
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, what are you implying?
latest report
The look on the lift attendants face says it all.

Blush
snow conditions
You would have thought they would have matching skis
snow conditions
And matching girths - I am talking midriffs here guys! Shocked
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Why is the one on right rubbing his bum crack against the barrier?. I hope it didn't ruin your day PG

Well spotted Sad
ski holidays
The one on the right purchased a smaller size...or eats bigger portions Toofy Grin
latest report
This visage could be improved by the wearing of some nice rear entry boots on that catwalk...sorry conveyor Toofy Grin
snow report
PG, A skiers sartorial disgrace, but...could they actually ski ? wink
snow report
PG, Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
Do you think they had their names embroidered on the front of their suits too?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowbunny, Can't you tell? To me that answer looks pretty obvious - a whole bunch of clues...
snow report
David Murdoch,
Quote:

snowbunny, Can't you tell

Clearly you are the expert here wink
snow conditions
Ah,brings back happy memories(no,not the awful suits!;the resort)The thing they are about to mount Shocked (sorry)is the Altispace chair,which takes you from the village up to around 2000mtrs.
Nice place Valmorel.Tucked away up above Moutier,it has a sort of cosy feel to it,unlike some of its much bigger relations there abouts.Very popular with families.Also some hidden gems(if you have a mind to look Smile )And,as you can see,I'm going for another look.
Now I'm curious........what was PG doing there? wink snowHead
snow conditions
snowskisnow wrote:
Now I'm curious........what was PG doing there? wink snowHead
I really don't know Confused
snow conditions
snowskisnow,
Quote:

Now I'm curious........what was PG doing there?

Slumming perhaps Toofy Grin
snow conditions
snowbunny wrote:
snowskisnow,
Quote:

Now I'm curious........what was PG doing there?

Slumming perhaps Toofy Grin
I've got 50% off day tickets in all French resorts this year, got to make some use of it!
ski holidays
I'm warning you all not to mock the one-piece, as it will get you back, as it got me, reported in a post last winter.
ski holidays
PG wrote:
I've got 50% off day tickets in all French resorts this year, got to make some use of it!

Don't blame you,and its only a short hop down the valley.

PG wrote:
Ok I might have been a bit harsh in the above report! - but it just wasn't challenging enough - even the reds seemed the equivalent of some of the blues in the likes of Les Arcs. Maybe on a sunnier day.... and to be fair, I wasn't able to ski some of the blacks and reds, shut because of poor cover. Another time!...

Bit harsh?maybe,but knowing you,bluntly accurate Shocked Better that than some hyped up,the snow is lovely,you'll love it rubbish.The cover is poor at present,here's hoping it improves before I get there.When I was there last,all was fine.Good snow and good preparation.There is some gnarly stuff to be enjoyed,but clearly this was not the day to go looking for it.
And your assessment of St François is spot on......its a bleak,windswept dump!!
snow conditions
PG,
Quote:

how did you get that then?????
snow report
CEM, one of the perks of being a director of the Les Arcs race club Very Happy

By the way, it's still snowing. About 15 cms on the ground in Bourg St Maurice, nbt's up at rob@rar.org.uk's great apartment in Arc 1800 wink, looking forward to an update on conditions on the slopes, might not be able to get up today...

I was a couple of chairs behind Tweedledum and Tweedledee, and it was sorely tempting to follow them down for a few minutes to get some more snaps Madeye-Smiley ... but they headed straight down the blue to resort, and there are better things to do in life! David Murdoch, yes, they skied like they look, stand, and were equipped. (Still, I won't hear a word against these 'French' makes! wink)
snow report
PG, Do you need the chains yet? I expect you would if you were going up to Rob's excellent apartment that offers special prices for fellow snowheads Little Angel
snow report
boredsurfin, Looks like a plug, reads like a plug, Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy