Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossingnol Soul 7 @ Decathalon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, can anyone confirm if these are the 15/16 model that Decathalon are selling?

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/rossignol-soul-7-skis-id_8345487.html

Price is considerably lower that other retailers, which makes me wonder why?

Thanks in advance

Brian
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
On the French Decathlon site, explaining the difference between their price and the "official" price they say

Quote:
Prix pratiqué : désigne le prix de vente réellement pratiqué par Decathlon. Prix public conseillé : désigne le prix de vente magasin conseillé par notre fournisseur pour la saison 2015/16.

so looks like it is 2015/16 ski. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@brianr, it'll be cheap 'cos Decathlon are a huge retailer so will have bought loads of stock, and due to the poor season probably haven't sold as much of it as they would have liked, so now need to shift it at lower prices (normally wouldn't happen 'til April/May sort of time). Other big retailers like Sport Conrad are doing similar.

Incidentally, Sport Conrad actually have the same (15/16) ski for considerably less money - €329: http://www.sport-conrad.com/en/specials/freeride-ski-special/soul-7.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And if you bought them in France you'd save another 50£ at the current rate!

That conrad sports price is w/o bindings.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can get them for £330 with Marker Squires on Sport Conrad.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

due to the poor season probably haven't sold as much of it as they would have liked

I bought Salomon cross country skis half price in Decathlon in late January. I'd been tempted a few weeks before, so was glad I'd not bothered!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
New model for next year too.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
New model is supposed to be an upgrade but the old one is hella fun if you like a slashy flicky fun ski rather than a charger. Not my fave ski in the size bracket but No 3 after 2 much more expensive skis ( wot I also don't own yet)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Range of options on Ekosport to -http://www.ekosport.co.uk/search?SearchTerm=Soul+7
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Can get them for £330 with Marker Squires on Sport Conrad.

So you can. I was getting my currencies mixed up.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My cross country skis cost £14.99 in the decathlon sale a couple of years ago, just need it snow round here so I can have a play on them!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy