Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kilpi softshell jackets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,
I have seen a softshell jacket on a certain discount sports site fairly cheap from a company called Kilpi.
Does anyone have any of their kit and recommend it?
Thanks, Den
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump. Anyone? I would be interested to know too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Denni, @ster, have just received the Kilpi ' Daniel' softshell from aforehinted website but will not be trying it out before Sunday at the EOSB. Certainly the fit is good and though I've no other softshells to compare it to, the quality also looks good. If it's the same softshell you're interested in , when I ordered it the site stated the hood was removable - it isn't. I've been in touch with the site so hopefully they will have updated the description . I'm now tempted by one of their shell ski jackets, but that's another story..........
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@nickH, snap! I bought one a couple of weeks ago in preparation for the EoSB. I've given it a test run at Mt. Hemel. Perfect there, remains to be seen how good or otherwise the wind/ water resistance is. And as you say the removable hood isn't - nor is it helmet compatible as far as my helmet is concerned.
I'm now just hoping we haven't made the fashon faux pas of turning up to the party in identical jackets Shocked snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Tubaski, oh dear ! Mind you, provided you're not also an old greybeard you'll be the cooler looking of the two !! Perhaps we should practice the dance routine..... Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy