Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Train - Direct - First Class worth extra?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone know if it is worth paying extra for first class on the direct service to bourg st maurice?

Its a it more expensive but not hugely......

Any experiences?

Many thanks....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think it is worth the extra given the length of journey. More comfortable seats, lunch provided including wine, unlimited refills of tea and coffee.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you're taking the daytime train, then probably yes.

I did the overnight train a couple of times a few years back. Even in first class, sitting up all night was a killer - lights on, other passengers coming and going does not make for a relaxing start to a holiday.

Much preferred changing in Paris for a sleeper train. If you take an early enough Eurostar then you can fit in a nice steak dinner and bottle of wine in Paris then sleep it off in a couchette.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi....thanks for advice. We are going daytime so think we may pay the extra. We went last yr via paris and although it was an ok journey I didnt fancy it this yr. Too many bags and hassle with the kids.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy