Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordica Fire Arrow binding questions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all,

I have a pair of well loved (knackered) 2011 Nordica Fire Arrow 172cm (80mm waist), which I have just replaced with a new pair of Fire Arrow 76 Pro 176cm ski only. I had hoped to use the bindings from my old pair and bolt them straight on. The plate on the 2016 takes two bolts to locate the toe piece (the 2011 used 4) and a single bolt to locate the heel (the 2011 used 2).

Which bindings are recommended for these? Are Tyrollia or Marker recommended? I've never had to buy bindings before as all my skis have had bindings supplied...

These are the new skis...

These are the bindings on my old faithfuls.....

Thanks for any help!

Cheers

Dominic Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your answer will probably be in these two threads:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2795493&highlight=vist+bindings#2795493
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2769213&highlight=vist+bindings#2769213
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Jon, I've had a read of your linked posts and just got a crash course in ski/plate/bindings.....

I've PM'd you for a little more advice.

Thanks for helping a rookie! Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All's well that ends well.

I managed to obtain, a new set of Nordica N Pro bindings from Ellis Brigham in The City. Mark at St Pauls (EB) was extremely helpful and organised the order and fitting. Thanks too to James Stott at Nordica, who took my calls and emails and was very quick to specially order the exact colour to fit the Fire Arrows.

Thanks guys! wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy