Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic boot liner replacement

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wifey's Atomic M9 boot liners have cracked on the "tongue" area around where the bottom of the shin joins the top of the foot. I think it's a result of using the strap at the top of the tongue for pulling the tight fitting boots on.

Fear is, that eventually the whole tongue is gong to come off rendering the boot useless and causing frustration as we are all ready to head up the hill and she has boot failure!

Is it possible to buy just the liners as the shells are in good order and haven't done a deal of work despite being a few years old?

If someone can explain how to upload a photo I will post one to better explain the predicament.

Thanks in anticipation...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just seen these, any experts got any views on whether they'd fit the bill...?

http://www.skiequipmentuk.co.uk/shop/products/Replacement_Ski_Boot_Liners.htm
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ski Tyke, overall recommendation from myself self would be a trip to a boot fitter for the most suitable liner and they will fit it too. Many snow heads use zip fit liners
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Kamikaze Pete, thanks for that. Could anyone suggest the best place to head for, bearing in mind we are based on S Lincs? Don't mind travelling to get sorted but it is going to have to be this Sat afternoon if it's going to happen.

Boots were originally from Lockwoods in Leamington. Anywhere closer to home than that, or do we head back there...?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Look at Intuition liners - https://intuitionliners.com/.
Can be custom fitted at home with a sock full of rice and some home-made pads. Did mine to replace original Lange liners.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Ski Tyke, message me with the boot size, i don't have a specific liner for the M tech as it is old now, but we have some atomic hawx liners and salomon X pro liners both of which might fit cost £50 for the beer kitty
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
+ 1 for intuition liners
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ski Tyke wrote:
Wifey's Atomic M9 boot liners have cracked on the "tongue" area around where the bottom of the shin joins the top of the foot.

My M10s of '08 vintage went the same way after about four years, just on the inside side of the tongue. I think they catch on the shell when one is putting them on and taking them off.

Being a cheapskate I've carried on using them and they have not got any worse....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Give Lockwoods a call they sorted replacement liners for my Atomic Hawx and they were remarkably cheap
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy