Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The one

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone
As my lady became "full time" skier and carrying three pair of ski got a bit too big effort I decided to reduce to one pair of skis.Currently have Salomon 108 and Atomic Crimson Ti.Looking for something around 100 waist I can mount my Guardian bindings to and be able to do short tours but stiff enough so it will handle iced groomers,radius <20.Was thinking about Atomic Vantage 100 or Fisher Ranger 98.Today I got Sir Francis Bacon in my hands and they seemed to be stiffer than previous models so maybe them?Any advise is more than welcome.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
N + 1 (+ porridge for your lady so she can carry her own!)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Pumba, I meant carrying them in a ski bag Happy. We were flying recently with 32kgs of ski equipment.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Has anyone tried Black Crows Camox?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@pytek23, Blizzard zero-g range?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Think I'll wait for Salomon QST line to be available for demo.99 model looks incredible.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy