Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3V lift pass - day out in EK???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just want to check on any reciprocal arrangements for using 8 day pass from 3V in the EK. Historically I think this was possible but I was sure I'd seen that they'd closed it off as an option. But I've just spotted this in a Nov 2015 SH post that makes me not so sure now -

" I have checked and the Val D pass allows for a day at 3V and Paradiski so if we want a change of scene, a lack of terrain will not be a problem. "

Given it was mentioned that EK pass works in 3V does anyone know if the opposite is true? Taken a look at the 3V list pass www and can't find any mention about it - as I say I was fairly certain they'd closed off this benefit but now I'm left wondering?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@JP Wolf, my understanding was that it had been cancelled for weekly passes because they were introducing a new "Alpine Legends" pass that covered unlimited use in all areas.

But... the introduction of Alpine Legends has been postponed for a year at least, so maybe it has gone back to the old swap system again for this season? (1 day in either the EK or Paradiski for every 6 days purchased in 3V). It definitely still exists for season pass holders (2 free days in each area) as it's on my receipt.

I think you'll need to email one of the 3V lift companies (S3V/Meribel Alpina/Sevabel) to find out. I've just left LT otherwise I'd have gone in the ticket office and asked for you. Maybe re-post the question in the 3V thread and see if someone in resort can go and ask?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just had some mates do the reverse - but they had to go to the main lift pass off ice in Tignes to get a voucher to exchange for a lift pass in the 3V. You can't just pitch up at the office like you used to do. I believe this is the last year for this deal.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Raceplate wrote:
@JP Wolf, my understanding was that it had been cancelled for weekly passes because they were introducing a new "Alpine Legends" pass that covered unlimited use in all areas.

But... the introduction of Alpine Legends has been postponed for a year at least, so maybe it has gone back to the old swap system again for this season? (1 day in either the EK or Paradiski for every 6 days purchased in 3V). It definitely still exists for season pass holders (2 free days in each area) as it's on my receipt.

I think you'll need to email one of the 3V lift companies (S3V/Meribel Alpina/Sevabel) to find out. I've just left LT otherwise I'd have gone in the ticket office and asked for you. Maybe re-post the question in the 3V thread and see if someone in resort can go and ask?

This new pass being a crazy ripoff @ 340 euros which is almost equivalent to 6 individual days in price!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy