Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eating out in Val D'Isere - suggestions needed please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I owe a buddy and want to get him and his missus a meal. They're off to Val D next week, so I was wondering where to send them. He's a kiwi and likes a good steak and food on the simpler side, so if you've any suggestions. I was thinking around a couple of hundred euros so nice but not stoopid expensive.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 21-01-16 13:54; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
€100 a head Shocked - you must owe him big style Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://arolay.com/ fits good and simple. Won't cost you €100 a head. Is a 10 minute bus ride from Centre Ville but the buses are frequent.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mountainaddict, yeah, I do. Dragged me out of the sea, walked me through a mile of Burren Landscape (google it) drove me two hours to hospital where they stitched my face back on and plated up my cheek/eyesocket. I would have been in a whole heap of trouble without him.

@dogwatch, thanks, I'll suggest that to them.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The Michelin starred restaurant is I believe Atelier D'Edmond? in Le Fornet. Table de L'Ours is I believe very good for special occasions. Here's the full listing of restaurants:-

http://www.valdisere.com/en/village-guide/restaurants-bars-nights-clubs/

My favourites include the Corniche and Taverne D'Alsace.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rogg Will PM you in a moment (after you pm'd me). The Michelin starred restaurant in Le Fornet is 2 starts and will cost about €200 a head for dinner plus if you want matching wines with it! Arolay and Taverne are both good yes!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Lads.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy