Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Way to get information from ski pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is there a way to look up which lifts we took from a lift pass card, based on its number? At La Clusaz they suggested there was a way to do this. I polked around the web a bit - it looks like a Skiline website lets you do this for some resorts, including Megeve and Chamonix, but not La Clusaz. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The utility of this suggestion depends on the resort - as the electronic gates are expensive they are only on the access lifts in the Espace Killy except for those delineating the 2 resorts (you can buy Tignes only or Val only (and the odd smaller derivative)) so it really wouldn't tell you much.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try this page http://forfaits.skipasslaclusaz.com/Accueil/page_1383_39_EN.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@sullidav, I know they can do that at the lift office in Alpe d'Huez, you can get a little certificate for doing the 8000m Everest thingy in one day on particular runs, and obviously they must monitor "traffic" but as for giving you a complete list, or accessing it elsewhere I have never heard of it but now you have mentioned it I am going to ask when I am there. A friends sister works in the office there so she would know.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@chocksaway, Strangely enough I noticed at Christmas that even more had appeared at Alpe d'Huez, including on lifts that you would find it very difficult to get to without a pass, unless you skinned up of course. I cannot think offhand of a lift there without them to be honest.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Skiline.cc does this for a huge number of European resorts, but only 5 French resorts appear to have signed up. As well as giving you the names and number of lifts, it provides vertical metres and an approximation of kms skied. In some resorts it also includes videos of certain runs - e.g in Leogang and Hinterglemm, you go through an electronic gate at the top of a timed slalom run and you can go online afterwards and watch your video and see your time. At the main lift stations, it is possible to get a free print-out of your record for the day from an ATM-type machine.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy