Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations activities courchevel 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, any recommendations on aprés-ski activities, bars and restaurants in courchevel 1850 or nearby resorts
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chabichou, 2 michelin starred restaurant, is up at 1850 and well worth a visit. If you stick to the tasting menu I think it's about E100 a head and you're in for a treat.

Sadly, the Russians have killed off a lot of the fun part of 1850 although there's a lot of entertainment to be had window shopping at the hermes / gucci / ridiculously expensive high end tacky shops. When I was first there maybe 10 years ago, there were a load of little bars and clubs, now there's hardly any. There's a little arcade in the centre of 1850 which has a climbing wall and a few other activities in it which is worth a look.

One of the time we were there, some of the group did a plane or a helicopter flight from the aerodrome and really loved it. Don't think it was particularly expensive. Obviously that's not really apres ski, unless you try and get a 4pm sort of time.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks, are there any nearby resorts that offer the non Russian tacky option of aprés ski?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Tania has a couple of bars you can get the free bus back to courchevel. See www.latania.co.uk for what's on.

I believe 1650 has a few places too but I haven't done apres there

There's folie deuce at Saulire express 2 station on the way into meribel, just remember to get the lift back whilst it's still open
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pop down to 1650. The Funky Fox has quite lively aprés ski - I hear the Bubble Bar is also lively but I have not been there in the evening. The restaurants in 1650 are also more reasonably priced - Le Petit Savoyard is well recommended. Larc on Ciel is also good. I did try the new Angel Hartnett restaurant (Cucina Angelina) last time I was there and I was very disappointed.

In 1850 there is a ten pin bowling alley in the bottom floor of the Forum Shopping Centre.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I quite like Le ku-de-ta in 1850. Though I'm not a big fan of euro pop or being crushed to death and having beer spilt all over me.

http://www.courchnet.com/nightclubs/le-ku-de-ta-nightclub-courchevel-1850-679169
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy