Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soldeu sim cards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone know if you an buy pre-paid sim cards in Soldeu, following our December trip, I returned home to a rather hefty phone bill.

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I did the same three years ago.

Bought a couple of walkie talkies instead, and used the Wifi in the restaurants at lunchtime.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good idea, but I need it for phoning home more than anything, as my husbands not going with us as he has to work.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Three has a thing called 'Feels Like Home', which uses your package allowance as if at home. You could get a monthly, no contract sim only for the duration. IF, big if, Andorra is in the mix.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Buy a Three network sim, no roaming charges in many countries, including France, Austria & Italy. You can use your network minutes to call the UK, but not local European numbers.
I've just bought a 30day sim only deal & cancelled it the next day to cover my 20 days in Italy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's an echo snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh sorry Charliegolf, I missed the word Three at the beginning of your post, I don't think Andorra is in the countries list, is Andorra included in the EU cap on mobile costs?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Certain networks do included wifi calling now, (I know EE do), if you have access to Internet in your accommodation this could be a solution to phoning home?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Andorra is very definitely not in the list of EU countries with capped bills! Hence @Jja's bill shock.

For me, they want to charge me the same as a phone call to S Africa Sad

Look into wifi calls.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No probs NG, just kidding.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy