Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes photographers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are travelling to Le Lac mid March as a family to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.
The plan is to get some "family" photos taken while we are all out there.
Does anyone have any tips on particularly good photographers there / Venues etc?
Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are professional photographers that appear on the snow front - the office is in the Palafour Gallery. Don't know how good they are though. Do the happy couple still ski? The eye of the needle is always a favourite spot for a photo - if not take the Funiculaire and the Cable Car to the top of the Grande Motte (weather depending) for sunning views of the Alps. If they don't fancy that there are some sites around the village where with careful positioning you can get a completely natural view. The Grand Sassiere (the mountain at the other side of the Lac du Chevril) is particularly stunning as are some views of the lake in Tignes - eg from the terrace at Lo Terrachu.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks
Yes - they do still ski, so we can drag them off wherever!!
We are staying at Club Med, and I believe they have in house photographers - will probably use them if nothing else comes along - thanks for the venue tips!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were "captured" (in every sense!) by a photographer at the top of Toviere last week, from Objectif Photo (I think) who are probably the one mentioned above with offices in the Palafour Gallery. The chap took a bunch of photos of us - he was very friendly, made us laugh and was good with poses. As a formal professional photographer myself, I thought he did very well on a personal level with us and that sort of thing is so important. I was also pleased with the photos afterwards and ended up buying one (30 euros for a digital, I imagine they have better value packages if you wanted a lot more) as it was really good.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi I am a prof photographer who lives most of the time in Sainte Foy...here is one of my sites..http://harrisonjack.co.uk I would be available mid march..please email me if you would like a chat. Thanks ever so much.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@chrissyharry, Welcome to snowHeads!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy