Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski passes - Oz en Oisans

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We went to Oz en Oisans some years ago and I have a vague memory of a ticket being available which allowed skiers (normally beginners) to use two button lifts that go from resort level. There was no access to any other area (apart from where the magic carpet is). I think it cost less than 10 euro.

Does anyone know if this ticket is still available? We are travelling to Oz in February and some of our party are complete beginners so may not want to venture too far to begin with.

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
claire1964 wrote:
Hi

We went to Oz en Oisans some years ago and I have a vague memory of a ticket being available which allowed skiers (normally beginners) to use two button lifts that go from resort level. There was no access to any other area (apart from where the magic carpet is). I think it cost less than 10 euro.

Does anyone know if this ticket is still available? We are travelling to Oz in February and some of our party are complete beginners so may not want to venture too far to begin with.

Thanks

It would be best to ask their ski school what lift pass they need. They'll be able to advise.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sugarmoma666 wrote:
They'll be able to advise.

And are often the only ones able to negotiate such passes.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@claire1964, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79676#1860468 suggests that there were two free lifts - but that post is now about 5 years old so it may have changed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nope, you need a pass of some sort for all lifts bar the magic carpet.

You can get a restricted pass for Oz, Montfrais, Vaujany, but with all this lovely snow, I think you'd want to ski some of the beginner friendly runs at Alpe D'Huez as well.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also if they are getting lessons with the ESF, they will normally require you to have an all mountain pass. But it's worth ringing them to check.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@claire1964, You really need to bite the bullet on grand domaine pass other than for absolute beginners for whom the Oz-Vaujany ticket will provide ample and suitable skiing there is a green run from the top of the Alpette cabine and several blues to Vaujany and Montfrais once they have got a couple of days' under their belt. The only free lift is the magic carpet behind the Poutran gondola at the bottom of Oz station but this will soon become tiresome. Great station, particularly for families and beginners.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy