Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Delgi Angeli Folgarida

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In February half term we are staying at Chalet Delgi Angeli beside the mid station in Folgarida. We know it is accessible via the cable car, but not sure which one (Belvedere or Folgarida) is the best one to use on arrival as we will have our luggage (large wheelie bags) in tow so want to avoid too many stairs and walking too far in the snow at the top of the cable car.

We've skied in Folgarida before but stayed in the lower part of the resort. Great skiing for half term as it doesn't get too crowded and you can get over to the bigger resort of Madonna di Campiglio very easily - again not too crowded.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
WendyB, welcome to snowHeads. As you approach the mid station, I think I'm right in saying that the chalet is on one's right hand side. In which case, I'd have thought that the Folgarida cable car is the best one to take - marginally nearer and either level or very slightly downhill walk. That said, I do seem to recall that when you exit the cable car, there are a few steps to climb up first.

I'd be surprised if there weren't chalet/hotel staff to provide a helping hand?

Great location - do come back and provide a trip report. I'd have thought the Chalet Delgi Angel is a really great location for beginners/families.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy