Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Memmingen Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Part of our group will be arriving in Memmingen airport 4 hours before the rest and the transfer to Ischgl.

Anyone have much experience of the airport or the town? Would they best be hanging around the airport or would it be worth venturing into the town for a long lunch...?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Airport is tiny with virtually nothing to do. Only flown from in once and do not know what the town is like but from memory not far away so they may be better going into town???
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thought with it being the tiny ex-military airfield type bases Ryanair fly to that there'd be nothing to do. Town sounds the better option then.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@barrymct, it's a bit better than it used to be (there is now a Coffee Fellows), but there's really very little there. You can get a public bus to the main train station from the airport. Takes about 10-15 mins and costs €3. Though with a group of 3-4, a taxi would probably be the same price or even cheaper. Town is a reasonable size.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Back in 2011after a weekend wedding party, i spent a long afternoon (6 hours!) there due to delay in Ryanair flight.
it was August. it was hot.
Some spent the time in the downstairs outside cafe - think they quite enjoyed themselvles, certainly a lot of noise.
I spent time upstairs near to coffee place coz they had wifi.
Got quite a friendly crowd there too coz i had UK lead adapter with 2 sockets.
Ryanair handed out vouchers every couple of hours, so with coffee and buns the time went by quite happily.
Might not be quite so good this time of year.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy