Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Poster: A snowHead
@owbow, I thought you said dog not small pony Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
owbow wrote:
Well, judging by the number of private messages I've got, you're wrong, bro.

Cool

Love your optimism! Let's hope it ends like it did for the Colin Frissell character in Love Actually Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Swissie wrote:
@owbow, I thought you said dog not small pony Smile

Does the fact that it's a small pony make any material difference to the response?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
davidof wrote:
Get a menopausal burd, they generally are pretty hot.

In a year with a very very strong field, most sexist comment of the year goes to......
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just drive on the road from Le bourget to Aix that goes across the end of the runway at Chambery, round about lunchtime and there will be a number of young ladies standing on the side of the road who seem keen on disappearing into white vans. Not sure if they agree to longer term stays or if it is just by the ½ hour.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm menopausal, single and ginger.

But the answer is still no... snowHead Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@queen bodecia, you also like motorbikes you'd be perfect - in my excitement at the offer I overlooked this necessary requirement (I'm afraid I really don't like motorbikes) and this is why I had to, regretfully, withdraw my PM...

…that and the fact that I suddenly remembered a male snowHead commenting that a female customs officer was "too young to be taking a long look in my van on her own"… Skullie
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
[quote="queen bodecia"]I'm menopausal, single and ginger.

Is that a causal effect? Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@davidof, awesome post. Just awesome.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
cameronphillips2000 wrote:
davidof wrote:

In a year with a very very strong field, most sexist comment of the year goes to......

I think that this may have been a glib comment alluding to the fact that menopausal ladies frequently have hot flushes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not sure if it's a Mercedes Sprinter or Renault Traffic from that angle. I'd want confirmation before I commited ladies. Steer clear if it's a Renault.

it's not rusty enough to be a Mercedes
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SINGLE + HOT = PSYCHO

http://youtube.com/v/XuI6GTY9eVc
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
owbow wrote:
It's a sprinter. Yes I'm ginger. But bald. Blush

Think you should be alright, theres a website somewhere on what to do if a ginger person bites you. I think it's a similar solution to snakes - suck the poison out etc.

I'd take some condoms too. Most STDs are curable but a ginger baby's for life.

I'd also check out ownership of the dogs too. I know guys who borrow dogs to attract women.........

You do realise that a member of the "snowballs against gingerism army" will be skiing with you in a few days time!.
On a serious note, if you think it is unacceptable to make such comments about racial features such as skin colour (maybe you don't) why is it ok to be abusive about racial features such as hair colour?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tangowaggon wrote:
owbow wrote:
It's a sprinter. Yes I'm ginger. But bald. Blush

Think you should be alright, theres a website somewhere on what to do if a ginger person bites you. I think it's a similar solution to snakes - suck the poison out etc.

I'd take some condoms too. Most STDs are curable but a ginger baby's for life.

I'd also check out ownership of the dogs too. I know guys who borrow dogs to attract women.........

You do realise that a member of the "snowballs against gingerism army" will be skiing with you in a few days time!.
On a serious note, if you think it is unacceptable to make such comments about racial features such as skin colour (maybe you don't) why is it ok to be abusive about racial features such as hair colour?

Apologies if any offence caused.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I wonder if Snowheads is the last place where you could actually get catfished.

Also - with your bar ends? at that angle? - are you sure you're looking for a lady?
snow conditions
Well spotted - they were set at that angle to be used as bull bars on wing mirrors in traffic. That bike is in storage now and I've got a Giant Trance instead.

Gingerism is something that matters a lot less once you leave school, even less when you've gone bald, and even less when the girls you're chasing are old enough to know that all ginger blokes are dynamite in bed. NehNeh
ski holidays
I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, but would just like to point out that I've only just avoided my G&T exciting via my nostrils whilst reading the contributions of others - 5 stars.
snow report
owbow wrote:
Well spotted - they were set at that angle to be used as bull bars on wing mirrors in traffic. That bike is in storage now and I've got a Giant Trance instead.

Gingerism is something that matters a lot less once you leave school, even less when you've gone bald, and even less when the girls you're chasing are old enough to know that all ginger blokes are dynamite in bed. NehNeh

I have a ginger beard and moustache -and as Tim Minchen points out in the song I posted. Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger.
ski holidays
owbow wrote:

too true , I'm a ginner top to bottom and at 50 it's all still there and all still ginger though I did find one grey eyebrow hair a
few weeks back . The guys that took the
pi55 at school are all grey if they have any hair at all.
snow conditions
?
snow conditions
@owbow, not found anyone yet fritzel? Toofy Grin
latest report
davidof wrote:

It is only the 13th January. If you are calling well that's up to you.
snow report
@davidof, Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
It'll be more fun without, won't it. .. wink
snow conditions
it wasn't the huge dogs, the seeking a hot (blonde or menopausal ?) bird or the fact that you were once ginger that prevented me from PMing.............it was when you mentioned that you were a sprinter ............ Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy

I can think of one (ahem) young lady - who made an unforgettable appearance on the EOSB2014 who would be a perfect travelling companion - the fire that she breathed would keep you warm all night long

seriously - the best thread I've read in a while - no G and T down my nostrils - just pure Pinot G
latest report
I'm not a Sprinter. I drive a Mercedes Sprinter. Colin McRae's old one actually. (Although it was just a normal panel van back then.)

There's a photo of it up there ^ somewhere.
snow report
You doth protest too much 😳At the risk of further prejudice, as a white van man (albeit with more Windows!) I fear you would spend much of your time on the road trip, up someone else's ar*e - us girls would get awful jealous Toofy Grin Very Happy
ski holidays
I'd give my passenger(s) her / their fair share! Don't worry about that. wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey did you get a travel/ski bunny that met your requirements!! just curious thinking of next season...
snow report
Currently in Paddy's bar in pas de la Casa, Andorra, still looking!
ski holidays
Best of luck with the interviews!!
snow conditions
All the girls hang out at the gym @owbow, in Andorra. (next to the camp site car park)

Still, petrol should be cheap when you decide to leave. I never worked out what the duty free restrictions were on spirits, as the 5l bottles of pernod could not be sold there if you cannot take them through customs? I think if you drink some out of each bottle, you can just say they were there before you entered Andorra.

A female customs inspector in Andorra gave a thorough seach of my MX5 when I came in, but nobody searched the van when I arrived or left nor did they search the MX5 when I left.

Laughing
snow report
Bigtipper wrote:
A female customs inspector in Andorra gave a thorough seach of my MX5 when I came in and found nothing but curling tongs and hair dye

FIFY NehNeh

Disclaimer: I used to own a light blue MR2, so am well versed in 'hilarious' hairdresser gags like that Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy