Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4ply in Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The family and I are spending the first week of March in Morzine in a self catered apartment.

Is there anywhere in Morzine where I can buy 4ply cack paper? Keep putting my fingers through the standard French stuff and Jesus wiped.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gerry wrote:
and Jesus wiped.
Laughing

Actually, French loo roll size and paper thinness is one of my pet peeves. They're bloody tiny and a roll lasts one day for one person, if you're lucky Confused
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And there was I thinking you were looking for a brick-o-large.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I thought he wanted to knit a jumper.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why don't you just pull twice as much two ply and fold it?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just take some baby wipes, a nice fresh clean wipe, only need one or two per poo

Oh and for a joke, get some of that grease proof Izal, like you used to get at school, leave that in the Loo, always gets a comment
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There is probably a Tesco in Morzine catering for the British hordes.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@blahblahblah, most of the Cham supermarkets have a shelf or two stocking favourite items for the various expat communities here (Brits, Scandies, Japanese). Unfortunately, they don't do UK loo roll. If they did, they'd have my exclusive custom.

Surely UK-sized loo roll is not that uncommon in the world? We have it in Saffaland (though being an ex-colony may go some way to explaining the reason for that)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timbobaggins wrote:
Just take some baby wipes, a nice fresh clean wipe, only need one or two per poo

Oh and for a joke, get some of that grease proof Izal, like you used to get at school, leave that in the Loo, always gets a comment

Already use those, but I likes to 'draw an ace' with paper first.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 11-01-16 11:26; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Sub_Zero_G, Maybe you could start importing it? Or ask these people why?

Contact Kimberly-Clark
55 BC. Champs Pierreux - Capitol
92000 Nanterre

Tel.: 01 41 91 97 00 Fax: 01 41 91 97 99 Mail: nlefebvr@kcc.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy