Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rental equipment at Les Deux Alpes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We will be camping at Les Champs du moulin campsite in Molusc near a ski lift to les Deux alpes
And would like to hire boots and skis and be able to leave them at the shop lock up each night on the slopes.
I'm not getting sensible answers from the shops
I have emailed. (Poorly translated reply and then don't answer my questions)
Can anyone recommend a reliable rental ski shop?
We need to book in advance as the first week of March
is a French holiday.
Advice much appreciated as usual
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@poppyb, sure you must mean Venosc not Molusc!!!

I'd recommend Jacques Sports between the Diable and Viking lifts, not too far from the gondola up and down to Venosc. They are very good there, and you can store overnight.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sarah wrote:
@poppyb, sure you must mean Venosc not Molusc!!!

He's probably being very shellfish. Toofy Grin

Might be worth PMing Claude B, as he's out there most of the season and I'm sure he might be able to provide good advice.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@geepee, good idea!! Sure Claude B will know Jacques Sports too, and probably others.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes Jacques Sports are very good and near the Diable lift which you will have to walk to from the Venosc lift. I'm pretty sure you can leave your gear overnight too.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That's great thanks Claude!
Yes Vellosc! Which also sounds odd to an English ear!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Venosc Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Blooming auto correct!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy