Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone in serre che right now ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are booked to go at the end of the month but the current lack of snow in the southern Alps is worrying us. There is conflicting info on the web and whilst I know there has been some recent heavy snow I am also seeing that in the official serre che website that not many lifts and pistes are actually open. We like to ski high mileage and cover the whole area so if significant parts are not open that will impact on our enjoyment. Particularly concerned about the poor base snow at village level which may mean skiing back down to villeneuve is difficult. I realise things can change but there is a point in time in the next week where I want to explore our options with our tour operator and see if we can switch to somewhere in the northern Alps which seems to be doing better. We also planned to drive to montgenevre and Italy and they look to be doing even worse

Any Real and up to the minute info from anyone actually out there right now would be gratefully received...I can then have a meaningful conversation with the tour op (small company, very helpful, used them for several years, likely to be as helpful as they can be)

Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@backhojo,
Try posting and looking on this thread.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120004&start=320

No update today when it has been raining but it doesn't look to bad.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. I didn't spot that thread until after I posted. Will repost on there
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy