Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs - lesson recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm probably asking for the impossible - but - I would like 2 or poss 3 lessons during the week, preferably first thing in morning.
I dont really want to go private (although I realise it may be the only choice) - partly due to cost and also as I like to have a few other people around to chat to!
I'm staying in Plan Peisey.
Any suggestions greatly received please??
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New Generation (based in Vallandry) run morning clinics on 3 mornings during the week.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you - have checked their web site out - a little confusing as rather a lot to choose from, but the morning clinics would suit!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ESF offer private morning, lunch and afternoon lessons. I am currently looking at this for March. Lunch is the best price 12.15 to 14.15 for around 80-90 Euros per session I think. Just my 2p worth but private lessons are so much better for improving your skiing.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You also have the option of Evolution 2 in Peisey Vallandry now. Plus the others mentioned and a few others if you check out the local tourist web page for ski schools.

http://en.peisey-vallandry.com/winter/ski-wintersport.html#.VpAfg31tJ-d

If you have not found it already, you can also look on the Les Arcs season thread for more info about everything to do with Les Arcs on this link or on my facebook page.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=120076#2821932
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
+1 for New Gen, Sian has been great with Mrs. K, native English speakers can be very helpful for the nuances of instruction.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @snowcrazy, I'm interested you say evo 2 are in peisey now. I've searched loads and can't find anything bout this. Their website doesn't list peisey? I'd love more info. if you've got it?
I am trying to book lessons for half term, ski for me and snowboard for my husband and daughter. New gen are full and don't do snowboarding so that's out. Our last experience with esf was not good and in Italy last year the instructor had not one word of English! So an alternative would be great or any other ideas gratefully received. Thank you.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Blimey - thanks guys for info - a few choices then - but only a week to sort it!
It would really suit me better to have lessons at either beginning or end of day - that way it makes it easier for me to catch up / depart from my family??
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@nem, you need to contact their office and ask them about lessons in Peisey Vallandry. My friends used one of their instructors and he came to them each day.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thank you, that's helpful. I'll give it a go.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@nem, the Montchavin/Les Coches Evo2 has some instructors that actually live over on the Peisey Vallandry side. And, in any case it's short hop across. So usually it's not a problem to teach you in Peisey. All of their instructors that I've met spoke good English, and they are just generally a good ski school.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy