Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Ski buddies for wc Jan 16/17 or 23/24

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, male intermdeiate (50) hoping to go skiing with a group, small or large w/c 16/17th or 23/24th Jan. Don't mind where as long as there's good skiing & some apres ski.

Failing that, Feb would be ok but just want to go ASAP.

Please reply or email davej_123@yahoo.co.uk
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's places left on the MYAshBash stating on the 16th and I think there might be a space become available on the PreBBWUW from the 23rd. Have a look in the snowEvents section.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@adithorp, he was down as interested for the MYAsHBash but stopped responding to messages so I assumed he was just a random button pusher and categorised him so Smile

@davej311, the offer's there and it fits what you say you want, exactly. PM Admin if you're up for it - or alternatively just press the buttons and book your flight: it's that easy! snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport has a couple of rooms left on 16th in Courchevel, 60 solo skiers booked average age 50, details on the website
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi @davej311,

The bashes have a really good reputation and I know loads of snowheads who have had a great time as @admin, says.

Alternatively we still have some spaces in our chalet campanules in les coches if you think that might suit? 17th - 24h Jan £299 per person, fully catered with no supplement. www.ice-fire.co.uk. There are a couple of other solo skiers already booked.

Shared transfers available from Geneva airport - drop me an e-mail via the website for a full quote.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hya 8 of us going to les arcs on Saturday 16th...if you want to book and join us....30s,40s,50s.hotel aguille rouge.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks all for replies, I've had no notifications so missed them all Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 13-01-16 15:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
badgerlover wrote:
Hya 8 of us going to les arcs on Saturday 16th...if you want to book and join us....30s,40s,50s.hotel aguille rouge.

Sound interesting, which tour company? I've checked Crystal & nothing showing for this hotel
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
admin wrote:
@adithorp, he was down as interested for the MYAsHBash but stopped responding to messages so I assumed he was just a random button pusher and categorised him so Smile

@davej311, the offer's there and it fits what you say you want, exactly. PM Admin if you're up for it - or alternatively just press the buttons and book your flight: it's that easy! snowHead

Yes, sorry about that, should've booked, serves me right eh.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy