Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need a transfer between Zurich and St. Anton?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I will be driving between Zurich Airport and St. Anton quite a bit this season (almost every weekend) and will be alone in the car (BMW 320).

My trips confirmed so far are below, as said, I will be in the car alone. Hit me up if you would like a lift and can make a contribution toward the parking and petrol.

Cheers.

- Friday 8th Jan, land in Zurich airport at 19:50, drive to st. Anton.
- Monday Jan 16th - leave St. Anton at 06:00, drive to Zurich airport.
- Friday 22 Jan, land in Zurich airport at 22:20, then drive to St. Anton
- Tuesday 26th Jan, leave St. Anton at 04:00, drive to Zurich airport

Will book my Feb flights in the coming days and post details.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@debeers,
Land Zurich 8.40am on Sunday 5th Feb returning Thursday 9th Feb back to Zurich for return flight at 20.50- 2 adults with 1 snowboard bag and possibly 1 case. Its obviously not a weekend but thought worth the ask.

If not we will rent a car- how long does the drive take and how much are the tolls?

many thanks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just realised your post is 1 year old..... any advice on drive and tolls would be great
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
why not get the train from Zurich to St Anton?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
only in resort until Thursday so want to get as much time in on the mountain on Sunday
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy