Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aussies Looking for Ski buddie(s) St Anton feb 20-march 4

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all;
Our names are John and Veronique, and now that we are free of kids, we are skiing in Lech and St Anton for the first time from Feb 21 to March 4.
I am an advanced skier who has skied all my life and my wife Veronique is cautious, early intermediate and enjoys learning.

Whilst we already have our accomodation sorted, we are yet to purchase our lift tickets. Is it better to purchase when there or pre pay in Australia?? We would love to find some new friends who will enjoy a laugh and a good time on the slopes. Our different skiing levels mean we cannot always ski the same terrain together, or for the same duration of time, so if there is any body who wants to join us, pass on some previous experience, or whom we could join, we would love to meet and Ski with you.
Please PM me if we can catch up.

Cheers!
John & Veronique
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went there last year, I found it easy to just pick up the passes there, the staff were helpful and even pointed me down a cheaper purchasing option.

I would also say if you're in that area for that long it would be worthwhile checking out Zurs for a morning, very pretty/traditional resort

Have fun!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
John, be patient and I'm sure you will get your positive responses. We are at St Anton in a couple of weeks and have noticed more more 'traffic' on here about that period as it gets closer. Much to everyone's relief the white stuff in the mountain regions of Europe has started to fall, thanks to a rediculously mild winter. Notable high resorts were not blessed with loads until last week or so. A lot of ski folk keep an eye on conditions before booking late.
Add your stay etc to the 'Buddy Calender' list which I found easier said then done. Perhaps a kind admin will post the link here for you and I'm sure you will soon see folk staying there at the same time. Enjoy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy