Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free lifts in Arcs 1800?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI all

Does anyone know if there are any free drag lifts in Les Arcs 1800, in particular (although it doesn't really matter) close to the Eden apart-hotel? Thinking about for children who have had lessons in a fridge, just getting their legs and practising ahead of lessons starting. Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not sure that there are any free lifts any more, one of the short chairs chattel used to be free on a Saturday but that's been removed for this season. A little below the Eden Arc complex is the ESF nursery area, but knowing ESF it's unlikely that any of this will be free to use.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The new Dahu lift, which has the top station right next to EdenArc, does not have any access gates so you just walk on to it (although I'm not sure whether technically it's free or not). This lift is designed for pedestrians to get from EdenArc/Chantel to the main part of Arc 1800, and there is a sign on the lift which says it is not to be used for skiing or tobogganing. I don't know if this restriction is enforced, or not.

The ESF snow garden is strictly for ESF use only, and I'm pretty sure you'd be booted out if your kids weren't in an ESF lesson.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have the Ski Area Guide here - the free lifts in 1800 are:
TPH Dahu
TR Mur escalade
TR du Golf
TS Jardin Alpin

I can't find Mur escalade or du Golf on the piste map, so no idea what or where they are.

If you can get over to the Jardin Alpin I think you will find it a nice quiet area for beginners, off the beaten tracks for most skiers. But quite a way over from the Dahu.

Re-reading your OP you asked for drags and TS = chair, so might not be suitable.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi where can you find the ski area guide which shows you the free ski lifts?

Thank you.

Vik
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
[img][/img]
Tictacvic wrote:
Hi where can you find the ski area guide which shows you the free ski lifts?

Thank you.

Vik

It may not list them but if you haven't already, download the Yugo app. It's really good - will show you which slopes and lifts are open and also how busy they are..
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you. Il check it out.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you buy the right pass, you can use any of the lifts on the day of arrival. See https://www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.com/en/pass-essentiel
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thank you. That's only for the 6 day pass. We are skiing for 4 days.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nope - You can go for the essential pass (Buy Now) and then click on "1 day". When it asks for the Duration; Click on More Options and then scroll down until the "4 Days" button appears. It will cost you circa 269 Euros for 4 days

Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy