Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs UCPA 16th - 23rd Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bonjour!

I have booked a weeks ski course at the Les Arcs UCPA through action outdoors. 16th - 23rd Jan.

Looking forward to it but a little concerned about my lack of French Shocked

If anyone else is going to be there at the same time, or would like to go let me know! Would be much better if I can find some likeminded, English speaking people!

I am 25 and an advanced intermediate/early advanced skiier. Hoping to brush up on my piste skiing and start venturing off piste a little during the week, as well as the occasional beverage during the nights.

Merci

Craig
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi @Craigj90, I went to Flaine with UCPA last year. It is "French" in style, but all the staff spoke English, and some of the other "foreigners" (Spanish, Italians, Belgians, etc) were all speaking English to each other.

Would be interested in what you think of the place, as I was considering UCPA Arcs for my next trip...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy