Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

16th Jan, Livigno: Looking for a girl: any sort will do ;-)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm just summing up the room arrangements for the MYAsHBash in Livigno and I realise that we have, in the group: 2 girls who rather tend towards the 'party spirit' and 2 who prefer the quiet life.
The rooms I have available for them are one triple and one twin or I can allocate 2 triple rooms.

Clearly this means I have a girl shaped space in a triple room for either someone who is up for going out or someone who likes to get their sleep or, potentially one of each.

We have 2 hotels for sleeping in but we all eat together and leave our skis etc in the one next to the piste. The other is 2 or 3 mins walk away but places there are a little cheaper.
Price comes out at £505 or £545 dep which hotel
For this price you need to let me choose which hotel it suits me best to put you.
and includes Half board, lift pass, Ski hire (not boots) and transfer from Verona Airport.
There is also a beginners' deal (at the same price) which has a limited lift pass but includes lessons and skis AND boots.

So: party girl, quiet girl, experienced girl, novice girl... any girl will do as long as she's a snowHead snowHead

All the details are at the top of the MYAsHBash topic.
PM Admin if you've any urgent questions.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If only you had posted this yesterday rolling eyes I have just gone and booked a week in Les Arc from 10th, I could have done a week in a sleepy room Laughing Unless anybody is driving over from that region wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You are tempting me... my schedule has changed, and I am now available that week...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I looked yesterday and and there are still flights available
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Will any old bird do?

http://youtube.com/v/aMnOieGtpmM
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Linds, I did post it yesterday NehNeh
There are a couple of snowHeads in Serre Chevalier the week before coming over - that may help, dunno Confused

@HeidiAmsterdam, so just do it then, eh? What's stopping you?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Inertia, and the belief life goes on forever...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dr Rock wrote:
Quote:

Inertia, and the belief life goes on forever...

The week before I'm in Mumbia, the week after I'm in San Francisco....and sneaking two days in at Tahoe...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
So whats stopping you?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Need to look at my schedule... as much fun as I had last year, I'm tempted to add on a few more Tahoe days ahead of my SFO trip.... it's an epic snow year out west...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm just going to give this a wee bump.
I don't need to fill this place but it's an opportunity available if someone wants it:
Livigno, this weekend - there's fresh snow down http://www.webcamlivigno.com/?track=WebSite&utm_source=WebSite

As above, this is a place for a girl, to share with 2 others in a triple room. There's the choice whether to share with 2x lively girls or with 2x quiet girls snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy