Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire / testing in Alpe d'Huez??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Happy New Year snowHead snowHead

After a lovely ski testing up at Hemel, am pretty sure I am in the market for new skis and loved the Head Absolut Joy's as they were so light compared to my 8 / 9 year old Volkl's. Is there any where in AdH where they do ski testing / swappy each day kind of hire, even for a couple of days this coming week? Not only that I suspect the huge snow predicted + my old heavy weight skis + sub prime post festive fitness + geriatric knee are going to make getting lighter skis a necessity! Thanky muchly for any info.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know this shop does it because I have done it myself there, basically if you do not buy then you pay the hire charge, but I am pretty sure any decent ski shop will do that.

http://www.rocky-sports.com/

If you are in Alpe d'Huez 24th / 25th Feb then you can try various Rossignols for free.

http://www.alpedhuez.com/fr/hiver/evenements-animations/agenda.html?item=92192#ad-image-0

One of the french ski magazines used to do a day as well with a range of different manufacturers and all you had to do was fill a bit of a review thing in when you took them back. Cannot find that anywhere this year though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy