Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Michelle & Linds trip to Italy...

Poster: A snowHead
This just in:
"Michelle leading me astray again! On 3rd bar and it is only happy hour. Snow not bad for us for a few days. Sun out, what more could we want"

Two minutes previously, I had received from Michelle:
"Whatever she says, it's a lie"

I'm guessing that means they are actually in their 5th bar, and that the sun isn't out, or they haven't left a bar during the hours of daylight to know whether the sun is out or not.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What resort are they in?????
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wear The Fox Hat, Are they actually planning on doing any skiing or just partying?!!! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mouth, have you ever met either of them???
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
To be fair, I have seen Linds ski...but she was without Michelle at the time wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat, No I haven't but have read their posts!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
johnboy, Sauze D'Oulx i think
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Elizabeth B wrote:
To be fair, I have seen Linds ski...but she was without Michelle at the time wink

Is "without Michelle" the new euphamism for "sober"?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wear The Fox Hat, you beat me to it! I've just posted stuff about them on the Nightshift thread in Apres.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
seen them both ski but i'd say michelle would win over a race to the bar based on reputaiton Wink NehNeh , but linds would win over a race on the piste
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well, it wasn't all a lie... The snow wasn't too bad, the sun was out, we were in our 3rd bar, it was still happy hour... but I WASN'T leading her astray... it was her round this time - and we ended up with six beers on the table, between the three of us Shocked Now who's leading who astray Laughing Laughing Little Angel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

six beers on the table, between the three of us

They were halfs and it was buy one get one free Laughing Very Happy

The beers were fine it was the bottle of red wine each that the other two consumed with dinner that finished them off rolling eyes
I was all ready to go out and boogie and those two went to bed Sad

So we gotta keep Michelle, off the red wine at The EOSB rolling eyes
Mouth, We really are very nice people just very misunderstood Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Linds, yes, we know, you're NOT alcoholics...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Linds wrote:

Linds, what have I told you about setting yourself realistic targets rolling eyes
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Elizabeth B wrote:
Linds wrote:

Linds, what have I told you about setting yourself realistic targets rolling eyes

Why do you think she has been refused entry to Canada before?
Yup, cause she saw the advert "Drink Canada Dry" and she took it as a challenge.
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, Laughing
latest report
Wear The Fox Hat,
Quote:

"Drink Canada Dry"

That was Michelle, not me Shocked
My challenge in two weeks is to take lots of pics of you in compromising positions then put them on snowHead 'heads Laughing
ski holidays
Linds, I was talking about her!
latest report
Linds wrote:
My challenge in two weeks is to take lots of pics of you in compromising positions then put them on snowHead 'heads Laughing

Challenge? Not really a challenge, more a case of you having your camera with you, and the pics being allowed past the censors (remember, this is a family website)
snow report
Linds, quite fancy going to Montgenevre for a day while out in Sauze this time, how do you catch the bus..............is there a bus service??
snow report
Dan, I had my car out with me last season and was easy to go back and forth but it was Flexible Breaks that would have done a run over to Montgenevre on Thursday for us. You would have to get down to Oulx then get the bus.
Go into the Cotton Club and chat to Andy (Flexible Breaks Driver) I have told him you are coming out soon and he will put you right on where the best skiing/boarding is at the moment and how to get there etc.

Wear The Fox Hat,
Quote:

this is a family website

I will keep my eyes closed as I take them then Laughing
snow conditions
Linds, cool cheers for that. I'll have a chat with andy, i don't think it'll be hard to find him. I'll try and grab his business card off him this time! Yeah i knew that flexy breaks did it but wondered if there was a scheduled service or something?
snow report
Dan, I would have thought if there was a trip going you might be able to buy a ride over? Laughing
When are you away?
latest report
next sunday and i'm pining my hopes on snowforcast.com - Laughing i know i shouldn't but it's showing a load of snow tomorrow and monday...........fingers crossed and making sacrifices as we speak!!
snow report
oh and yeah i guess i could see what they are doing and buy a ride, i'm sure andy would be up for it and they don't usually fill the spaces up...........especially i guess at the moment with it being quiet season and the snow conditions hitting their business even harder?
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Elizabeth B wrote:
Linds wrote:

Yup, cause she saw the advert "Drink Canada Dry" and she took it as a challenge.

One could get really rather depressed about all of these scathing remarks
snow report
(at least she hasn't told you about the piped music on the new lift Shocked )
ski holidays
Michelle wrote:
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Elizabeth B wrote:
Linds wrote:

One could get really rather depressed about all of these scathing remarks

One could post pictures of you downing champagne from the bottle at 11am after watching Ash, Gray and me put up your decking...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Wear The Fox Hat Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Shock Embarassed Laughing
latest report
Um... thinking about it, I was - very capably, I must say - wielding a hammer and a drill myself for most of the morning Little Angel
latest report
Michelle, you only had the drill in your hand until you found the corkscrew...
latest report
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy