Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

More bitching about snow conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Faceshots can get a bit chilly and leave a glaze on your goggles. That is all wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you'll find that if the snow is dry enough that there's no goggle residue at all wink

I'm sorry everywhere isn't getting it, but it's the weather and that's how it goes. It reminds me how crazy the whole "book in advance" business is, when the sport is weather related...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
But @philwig, families are school holiday related.

And economics of perceived value.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
No goggle residue here, mind you there's no snow either so maybe that's why Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Better than being back in the UK dealing with all those late xmas shoppers...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
haigie wrote:
Better than being back in the UK dealing with all those late xmas shoppers...

The Facebook pictures of fiends out in the Alps have been intriguing. Personally, given the conditions, if it were me I'd write off the accommodation and travel costs, and stay home. But then I am not in the first flush of youth, have had a lot of good skiing, and would now rather do other things when conditions are poor. When I was younger I'm sure I would have felt differently.

Have a good Christmas wherever you are. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@achilles, fiends out in the Alps? Toofy Grin I'd avoid the slopes if they were on them...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dobby wrote:
@achilles, fiends out in the Alps? Toofy Grin I'd avoid the slopes if they were on them...

Apparently there's a lot of them about on the slopes at the moment - there's another thread on here titled " Skiing with Demons" wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@achilles, arrived in St Anton today. Conditions ok, far from perfect but plenty to do and my motto of "a sh** day in the Alps is better than a great day in UK" still rings true, I know where I'd rather be😜🇦🇹🎄🎿
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Markymark29, glad you're enjoying it. Not sure that my aged liver could cope with the St Anton bars on a bad ski day anymore wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Markymark29 wrote:
@achilles, arrived in St Anton today. Conditions ok, far from perfect but plenty to do and my motto of "a sh** day in the Alps is better than a great day in UK" still rings true, I know where I'd rather be😜🇦🇹🎄🎿

+1
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122537
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Last day of skiing tomorrow. I'm a heathen and carry a garmin in in my pocket. So far we've managed 4 x 40+ mile days and one 39 mile day (lifts and piste).

Granted it is all on man made, it has been warm and all around us is green, but I haven't touched any mud and only gone over a few stones. It really has been very impressive considering. If what we've skied on was surrounded by natural white stuff (and have been able to go off playin between the pistes, everyone would be saying how great conditions are).
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Have to admit the last few days have been brutal on the body with all the ice, not to mention my ski bases getting somewhat trashed but there has been some really nice snow in the last few weeks!

+1 on a poo-poo day in the aloes compare to the UK!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Get yourselves out to Western north America then; perfect conditions if a little cold
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
dsoutar wrote:
Get yourselves out to Western north America then; perfect conditions if a little cold

No you'll all be fine on the man made ribbons of snow in Europe , just leave all that deep cold messy white stuff in Canada for me Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
http://m.webcam-hd.com/ski-scotland/the-lecht-up
snow report
cameronphillips2000 wrote:
http://m.webcam-hd.com/ski-scotland/the-lecht-up

Wow! Let's get to Scotland!!
latest report
Baqueira on Christmas Day
snow conditions
Mr Citrus hits the slopes!!
ski holidays
To quote @Dave of the Marmottes in April this year...'bag of skittles steez' wink
snow report
@achilles, sadly many of us just can't do that. Our leave has to be booked months in advance, and locums booked to cover our absence, who can't be cancelled now. So regardless of snow cover we will be in Monetier next weekend for 3 weeks. If snow is still dreadful we may look at taking a trip somewhere else.
ski holidays
Not sure I'd have been happier getting damp in Manchester last week rather than here in LaRosiere...

ski holidays
spyderjon wrote:

Can we have a like button please.

I've been on a self imposed Snowheads exile for the past 8 months.

Resistance is futile.

Roll on February for my Ist trip.
snow report
spyderjon wrote:
Nice snow, svelte skier! What's not to like?! Enjoy the rest of your hol, assuming you're still there!
snow conditions
Quote:
No you'll all be fine on the man made ribbons of snow in Europe
Quote:
Wow! Let's get to Scotland!!
OK then! Cairngorm, 27 Dec 2012 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy:

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy