Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free day on Snow-forecast.com

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow forecast are having an access all area's free of charge day (Weds 11 Jan 2006)
Here's a link

http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/La-Plagne.0to3top.shtml
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a hint of snow for the northern French Alps I see... (nor on the 10 day forecasts I've seen)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is it free is there's nothing forecast for the next 7 days????
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy, interesting idea for a pricing model... Our Snow Forecasts are FREE every day NehNeh NehNeh ...but maybe we should charge by the amount of Snow predicted?

Does anyone actually pay to see a page with so many adverts on it ??? Puzzled ...just asking...

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 11-01-06 16:40; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
To be honest, it is the most comprehensive set of data I have seen..... whether or not it is remotely accurate is another matter
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
J2Dave, that's a potential libel (I'm not A.Lawyer, by the way) against snowforecast.com unless strictly true.

For those of us who are unfamiliar with "Google's TOS", what are you refering to, and what is the violation that you're alleging?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
https://www.google.com/adsense/terms ?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Goldsmith, I have edited my post to be clear and to be sure that Snowheads don't get into trouble (as copyright of posts here appears to be the subject of debate also!).

However, if anyone really cares, Google Adsense programme policies here state:

"A single link unit may be placed on each Web site page, in addition to the ad units and search boxes specified above."

Snow Forecast's page linked earlier in this thread appears to contain at least two "link units". And if you don't know what those are you probably don't care... NehNeh

FWIW, snow-forecast.com provide interesting information but it is my opinion that they have too many adverts.

Cheers... Dave
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy