Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Auto custom Air

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

I am aware how custom air system in the new salomon helmets works - you use the pump to add more air to the helmet to get a better fit. However, in my auto custom air helmet I cannot pump it up, as it is supposed auto inflate. However, I have not experienced any auto inflation as I have been skiing - it gives a nice, snug fit, but that's it... ANyone familiar in how to "hack" the system and inflate it slightly?

Another question - how do you remove the lining to wash it? do you just take out the entine inner part of the helmet, including ear covers?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Similar problem; I just got the auto custom air Quest helmet, and I think the auto-pump might be defective. No amount of squishing the entire neckroll area has generated any sort of pressure in the air pockets in the mid-layer at back of the helmet.

I called Salomon and they confirmed it should auto-inflate and that it should generate some sort of pressure (at least enough so when you push the "air release" button air would come out).

Anybody else have the "Auto" version of this years helmet and can confirm it should generate / hold pressure?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello
I saw your post about the salomon custom air not inflating. i have the same issue as its a ten year old helmet which doesn't inflate anymore no matter how much i push the inflate button. i suppose its got a leak somewhere. do you know if they sell new liners?
toby.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy