Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Les Boisses to top of BelleVarde

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

Smile We have a trip to Tignes Les Boisses in Feb...

I was just wondering what is the quickest route from Tignes Les Boisses to the top of the Bellevarde. From the piste map I would say:

Boisses lift
Aiguille Rouge lift
Bleuets piste
(not sure now... maybe should go to Aeroski instead of Paquis?)
Paquis lift
Crocus piste
Combe Folle lift
Violettes then Creux piste
Mont Blanc lift
Moutons piste
Marmottes lift
...am I there now? Puzzled

Any advice appreciated! Thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That is a lot of lifts, I would do:

Boisses lift
Aiguille Rouge lift
Bleuets piste
Toviere lift
Creux, Edelweiss then Tines pistes
Marmottes lift
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah thanks - so "Toviere lift" is the "Aeroski", I guess. And it was not clear from piste map that you could ski from the top of Toviere to bottom of Marmottes.

Cheers for clearing that up!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Toviere lift replaced the Aeroski.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It really depends on how fast you and the group can ski.

I'd go with:

Boisses lift.
Aiguille rouge lift.
Ski down to tignes me lac and you can cut right and go straight to toviere lift.
Troviiere lift.
Ski down to funival.
Funival lift.
@top of bellevarde.

Maximum skiing minimum lifts:)

But you can ski down from troviere then Mont Blanc and marmottes lift up.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 18-12-15 14:49; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@extremerob, gotcha. thanks!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alansk wrote:
Ah thanks - so "Toviere lift" is the "Aeroski", I guess. And it was not clear from piste map that you could ski from the top of Toviere to bottom of Marmottes.

Cheers for clearing that up!

The main Creux run from the top of Toviere takes you to the bottom of Mont Blanc but if you hang a right half way down there's a piste that takes you to Marmottes without the pain of going up Mont Blanc which is a slow old chair. However I do like the idea of going down to the Funival for max skiing.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Get the bus to Lac and then Aeroski/Toviere and across to Marmots chair?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fly............ no only joking.....

Exactly as rjs says.... thats how I would do it every time... top tip to make it quicker... when queuing after the barriers for the Toviere lift stand on the right hand side as you look just before doors close - everyone groups to the left... there is usually a spot or to to fill up and you dont have to queue BUT if there is a group of you you'll be split up for the ride up on the lift!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy