Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne to Geneva suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a chance to grab a few days in resort mid week in Feb - about to book flights but transfers are proving tricky and can make or break the deal. Only quote I've had so far was twice the price of my potential flight, not do-able!

I am looking for suggestions to get from La Plagne to Geneva airport on a Thursday afternoon for a 21:00 flight, so ideally leaving around 16:00 should do it I think.

Had a look at the train and it's 3 changes, a bit tough with skis and bags and a long journey.

Hire car could be an option, need to check parking in resort.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Had a look at the train and it's 3 changes, a bit tough with skis and bags and a long journey.

O, come on! Pack light, use a back pack so you have two hands free, and suck it up. I did changes across London by tube and across Paris by Metro and bus with skis and a back pack.

Quote:

need to check parking in resort.

Yes, unless it's the first week of February it will be French school holidays and parking will be at a premium.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @gravity-slave,

Have a look at www.altibus.com which is the bus from La Plagne to Geneva. No changes which makes life easier than the train and it usually works out a bit quicker than the train too.

Car parking in La Plagne is pretty good even during Feb peak weeks (except half term) so as long as you don't mind leaving the car in one of the big car parks and walking to your accom you should be able to find a space.

Happy planning!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy