Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The things you see on fleabay.

Poster: A snowHead
I saw this on the bay in the 'similar items you might be interested in' area. WTF? Puzzled I was looking at avi gear.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Parablack-Standard-Snow-Ski-anti-ski-cross-device/231775113727?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3Dae3dff16662b4441a83cf8eda5d476fa%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D291634578108

Is there any more rubbish like this out there? Begging for landfill.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 11-12-15 0:42; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't even know what it is
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Does it work on a snowboard?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I remember seeing those on skis in the 70s! Definitely labelled you a backseat driver, regardless of how fast you were :-O
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thornyhill wrote:
Does it work on a snowboard?

Maybe on a split board. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sweet might snag em to stop my tip bashing or to stop me crossing tails on my tele skis. Suspect the vintage glue might not make them as bomber as they once were.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mcspreader wrote:

Is there any more rubbish like this out there? Begging for landfill.

Not sure if you could landfill this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bags-of-Fresh-Rocky-Mountain-Air-/281557096880
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Should be in the equipment section surely? Loads of people will be wanting to snap up those bad boys...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@HoneyBunny, I thought long and hard about which forum this belonged in but in the end thought miscellaneous 5h1t = Après. That and I did not want Dadmin accusing me of poncing these on behalf of someone without givin' him a link reacharound. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Moved to Equipment cos @mcspreader doesn't know his McKit from his McAprès.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Touché @admin. A case of the old McArse/McElbow bimodular uncertainty creeping in there. Little Angel

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Fri 11-12-15 0:59; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Although I suspect you've just played me into bumping your topic pimpin' the dodgy ski-crap you're clearing out of yer loft! Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think you will find the seller was in Manchester. I have never ever been in Manchester except on train that did not stop and I see no need to change that at my age. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
You expect me to believe that when your name is clearly an anagram of "Manchester" after half a bottle of Scotch?
Mapcesderr
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Oh i had a set of those on my ski tips for a while back in 84 i think it was. I got them in red so they matched my salomon sx81 boots. Seemed like an ok idea after a week of learning. Took a lot of finding in the shops of zell am ziller with my german Very Happy
latest report
this has to be good value

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skiers-Edge-S4-ski-training-machine-Mogul-foot-pad-bar-new-bands/291634578108?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D33844%26meid%3Da7abb82bde094c7390df3cc4a0f4ef9d%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D231775113727
snow report
Quote:

Not sure if you could landfill this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bags-of-Fresh-Rocky-Mountain-Air-/281557096880

I thought Ange and I had this great idea locked down last night!... We were going to use bottles though as they would be hardier to transport.
We also thought about upping the marketing a little. Photos are required of the source of the product with a certificate of authenticity. Also seasonal variations. Some may like the autumnal sappy pine compared to the winter cool breeze.
snow report
Bob wrote:
this has to be good value

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skiers-Edge-S4-ski-training-machine-Mogul-foot-pad-bar-new-bands/291634578108?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D33844%26meid%3Da7abb82bde094c7390df3cc4a0f4ef9d%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D7%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D231775113727

I was tempted just to get the bar and mogul plate then pass the rest on as I already have an S5 high mountain.
snow conditions
@flangesax, but at $100 a pop like the original scoundrel you would need to spend double that on marketing to find a stupid enough hipster to buy them.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy