Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Enduro Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi one of my work mates is after a pair of salomon Enduro skis, has anyone got any thoughts or reviews on them?

He is around 5'10 12 1/2 stone and a good skier, can ski any piste and most off piste with no difficulty. He likes to ski fast but is safe whilst doing so, he is currently on salomon bbr's but wants something with more bite and performance.

Will the Enduro RS skis be adequate for him?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've skied them for the last two winters and really enjoyed them. They are very stable at speed in a straight line, and hold the edge well on the steep and icy pistes. You can do short turns on them if you're really active on them, but they are better on the GS turns. They have quite a big footprint so should be half decent in the powder, I would recommend them.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Which model the RS?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bit old aren't they?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy